*** Suggestive Saturday Roll Call ***

steffihope
on 11/12/10 2:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I know, I know.....This was Lisa's thought.....can't blame me! :)

What a fun night tonight with all my besties!  We laughed, drank - well, I did - and buzzed our way through the evening.  Am still up hanging with Lisa!  Pammy blew us off and had to head back home!

Heading to bed soon, waking up to breakfast with Lisa, Beth V will be coming to meet me and we are all heading up to Easton to hang and possibly cook at Liz's.  After cooking class we will head home and Beth and I will talk about Bat Mitzvah things.  Then the rest of the night is up in the air.

Hope you all have a great Saturday! :)
Maura M.
on 11/12/10 2:46 pm - Yardley, PA
Oh man!  I wanted to do roll call - really should be in bed - gave Mark his prize from tonights party... he was a bit confused until I reminded him of the type of party it was :)

Am chilling on the couch with sissy cat and am headin my butt up to bed.  Will miss cooking class tomorrow :(  Going to spend the day with my parents - I am overdue for a parental day.  I will be with you all in spirit!  Cook something wonderful in my honor, will ya?

I bought a sweater dress and tall boots that were NOT wide calf and am so happy with the purchase :)

well - goodnight for me and goodmorning to the rest of you!!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

jojobear98
on 11/12/10 5:29 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning ladies! And good morning PA.

I have been up since 3 am. I can't sleep because I STILL hadn't finished the playlist on my iPod for the party, nor did I upload pics to my SD card for the slideshow. Soooooo, now all that is done and I am still wide awake!

Sorry I missed Stef's party, and will be missing Liz's, yet again!

Today is our picnic/reception with our friends and family. I am excited. I have been preparing food and it smells so good. Music is ready, tables are set, all I need to do is decorate and patiently wait for the homemade sangria to arrive, then I will be good!

Hope everyone enjoys the day. It's going to be beautiful!

Stef, I hope you frmed a pic of me and will take it along to Liz's. I will be there in spirit, but you will probably miss me so much, you'll need to see my face!

Hugs to all.............

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Patricia R.
on 11/12/10 8:01 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi,
Sounds like you had a pretty interesting party.  Batteries included in those buzzers?

Today has me waking up with a killer headache.  Not the way I wanted to wake up.

Todya I must haul butt to my therapist session.  I am hoping to drop Utley off at my sister's yard for some play time in the glorious weather we are supposed to have.  I also hope to get to an AA meetign. 

Hope everyone has a good dasy.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 11/12/10 9:14 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!
Glad that you had a good time at the party!

Siehara and I are up to start our day. Going to start getting things ready for cooking class after breakfast.

Can't wait to see some of you today!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 11/12/10 9:48 pm - Perry, MI

Liz,
I have to get my therapy schedule reworked, because I am always at therapy the afternoon of cooking class.  What is December's date, if there is one in December?

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 11/12/10 10:46 pm
Good Morning Steffi and PA,

Went to bed EARLY last night! Those 6th graders tuckered me out!! I have a new found respect for classroom teachers.

Today, I have already showered, dressed and made a cherry cheese danish for cooking class! Eating breakfast then getting ready to go to Steffi's!! Dee changed her mind and decided to come with us to cooking class. The nerve of her changing her mind! She said she wanted to spend time with me. I think she really wants to spend time with Emily....just sayin!!

After cooking class going to hang out with Steffi and chit chat!!!!

Have a great Saturday!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

enasangels
on 11/12/10 11:14 pm - PA
Was going to make it to cooking class, but was talked into staying on the easter shore for another week, rather than take a brake.  So it will be off to Lowes at some point to price a bay window, to replace the shattered french doors down in Tn.  Then a babysitting gig for the little one while mom,dad, and other two go to the movies.  Then a trip to Goodwill to try and find a few things to round out two outfits as I am going to Picture People to get my pictures done. (my one year is coming up in about 10 days, my brother and sister have not seen me and do not know that I have had the surgery, will surprise them with some of these pics.  That's about it for me today.  Have a good day everyone, enjoy cooking class, maybe next month or Jan.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/10 12:19 am
Would the truck that hit me please return the rest of my body...Had an awesome time at Steffi's with the girls last night talking and bonding!  Love those girls.  Got to meet Cyd and Cherish last night 2 super women!

I had breakfast out with the Bigman since that is the only time we will see each other. Seems I have to work today and tomorrow then tonight heading out for some more girl night out fun. There is a cold or something creeoing in my chest so it will be a ling weekend but over all ...

Life is good.
gmom62
on 11/14/10 8:26 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Beth,

Friday night was tons of fun.  It was great to finally me you in person.  Hope to see you again soon.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views